TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The artist agrees to sign their work on the back only; no names or initials are to be included on the front.
2. The artist agrees to NOT frame their work.
3. The artist agrees to make their work(s) available for display during the full term of the contract. Arts Whistler reserves the right to shorten or lengthen the actual showing period, at its sole discretion to coordinate with other programming in the building.
4. The artist is responsible for preparing their works for display in a professional manner, including a wire on the back of all work for hanging, and other materials as necessary.
5. The artist is responsible for adhering to the specified drop off time of no later than end of day March 5, 2018.
6. The artist will deliver work(s) wrapped to The Gallery at the artist’s expense, and will remove all packaging/transport materials from the Maury Young Arts Centre upon delivery – Arts Whistler cannot offer storage for packaging/transport materials.
7. The artist will provide supporting documentation to include biographical information and a photograph as outlined in the online application form.
8. Each artist participating in the Anonymous Art Show will receive $25 and an annual Arts Whistler membership ($30 value), activated upon delivery of artwork. The sales period of all art begins on the first day that the first work of art is placed on display, and continues for fifteen (15) consecutive calendar days after the day the last work of art is taken from display.
9. The artist will NOT complete the direct sale of any Anonymous Art Show work of art during the commissionable sales period. The artist will direct all sales of artwork displayed in The Gallery to Arts Whistler. Arts Whistler will be responsible for all sales. Arts Whistler will complete the final reconciliation within thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the show.
10. The artist will pick up any unsold pieces by end of day Tuesday, April 17, from the Arts Centre. Any unsold pieces not collected by Monday, April 30 will be considered donations to Arts Whistler.